Advanced Countries have advanced passenger rail – we can have it here too!
Other advanced countries such as Europe, Japan and China have invested in their passenger rail systems. This has given them a modern, efficient rail system with:
- Fast, comfortable on-time train service
- Convenient departure and arrival schedules
- A hub and spoke grid system serving a wide area.
- Efficient, clean trains
- Smooth rails
- No competition for the tracks with freight trains
- We believe we have spent enough money in Iraq to build a complete high-speed rail system serving the entire country!
- We believe we have spent enough in Afghanistan to build a complete west-coast high-speed rail system!
- These would have created thousands of jobs and given us something for our money – lasting the next 80 to 100 years!